Based in specialist clinics @ various hospitals ISLANDWIDE!
2) Able to work 2 months or longer?
3) Interested to gain experience in the healthcare sector?
Salary - $7 per hour
44 hours per work week / 8.30am to 6pm / Monday to Friday
Please email your resumes to us now! Many vacancies available - CALL YOUR FRIENDS TOO!
>>> email@example.com <<<
JOB STUDIO Pte Ltd
License No.: 10C4754
Posting Personnel: Han Yi Ting
Registration No.: R1215372
Part time sat and sun training. Must have minimum 5 years nursing experience. Prefer ACTA trained. With geriatric and rehabilitation care experience. Well paid per hour. Call : 6570 6033
Stay in the East Area? Has customer service experience and wanna venture into the Healthcare field? No experience welcome too!! LOOK HERE!!!
APPLY NOW!!! SMS (East CA + Name + Age) to 9639 0812
For Diploma Holders!
$2300-$2500 HIGH PAY Clinic Associate! *East*WM
Providing assistance to patients and handling their inquiries
Handles patient’s registration and appointments
General cashiering and counter duties
Min Diploma, in any field
Computer-savvy, able to use computer without difficulty
With relevant healthcare experience
ONLY Singaporeans and SPR need apply
Interested candidates, SMS (East CA + Name + Age) to 9639 0812
OR kindly send in your resume (With recent photo, availability, last drawn and expected Salary) to:
call +65 6535 9696, kindly look for WaiMan (WM). Thanks!
Various disciplines - Aesthetics, OT, Radiology, ICU, O&G, Endoscopy, Oncology, Dental, Digestive, Colorectal, Neurology, Ortho/HRM. Healthscreening etc etc
Fresh graduates may apply
Private hospitals / Restructured hospitals / Clinics
Office hours / Rotating shift / Staggered day shift
Nitec / Diploma / Advanced Diploma / Degree in Nursing
Must be registered with Singapore Nursing Board
Able to speak Mandarin is an added advantage
Only Singaporeans / SPR to apply
Interested candidates, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with recent photo, expected/drawn salary and reasons for leaving
EA License No: 07C4872
Registration No: R1219601
• Provide prompt and quality front line services to patients
• Registration and scheduling of appointments for patients
• Collect payments from patients
• Assist nursing and clinical staff with patient related activities
• Provide clerical support to the department
• Minimum ‘N’ level with NITEC in office skills / ‘O’ Level/ Diploma
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to use computer
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com
- Provide professional Nursing care to patients by performing clinical procedures
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care for patients that will meet the patients' immediate physical/emotional needs
- In the absence of Head Nurse, responsible and accountable for the planning and smooth running of the operations
- Carry out physicians' orders in giving medications and injections, specific nursing procedures and care.
- Make professional judgement and decisions according to symptoms and condition of patient
- Performing cannulation and venipuncture
- Preferably Staff Nurses from Radiology/OT/ICU/A&E background
- Diploma/Degree in Nursing or equivalent
- Registered Nurse with the Singapore Nursing Board
- At least 1-2 Years of Nursing experience
- Able to perform IV insertion and venipuncture
- Good interpersonal skills
- Salary: Up to S$ 3,800 (Depending on experience)
- Working Hours: OFFICE HOURS 5.5 Days Mon - Fri (8.30am - 5.30pm) Sat (8.30am - 12.30pm)
Candidates who are interested in this position, please send your detailed CV with recent photograph to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com
Or call Tarmizi at 62914478 NOW!
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No.: 00C4167
EA No.: R1324454
Staff/Enrolled required for Specialist Outpatient Clinics @ North area!
NURSES with Relevant experience are welcome to apply!!
Diploma / Degree in Nursing
with at least 1-2 years of relevant working experience
Only Singaporean / Singapore PR / Malaysians may apply.
Office hours Monday - Friday (Saturday Half day)
Interested Applicants, Kindly send your detailed resume with photo attached indicating your current & expected salary to : firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Priscilla @ 6220 6586 for more details.
Position: Staff Nurse/Enrolled Nurse
Assisting doctor in minor procedure
Dispensing of medications to patients
Assisting doctor (Chaperone)
Registration of Patients
Scheduling of Appointments for Patients.
Diploma/Nitec in Nursing
1-2 years relevant experience
Mon-Fri: 8.30 to 5.00pm
Saturday: Half day 9am to 1pm
(must be able to work 2 days per week until 9.30pm)
Salary: $1600-$2,200 onwards. (depending on experience)
**Singaporean/ PR may apply.
Kindly send your detailed resume with photo to : email@example.com
Indicating your current & expected salary or contact Priscilla at 6220 6586 for more details.
Nurse Manager (Clinic) required for Healthcare Industry @ North Area!
Monday - Friday Office hours
Alt Sat 8:30am - 1:00pm
Job Requirements :
Registered Nurse with Singapore Nursing Board
Post-Basic/Bachelor Degree in Nursing with at least 3 years of experience as Nurse Manager
Interested Applicants, kindly send your detailed resume with photo attached to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Priscilla @ 6220 6586 for more details.
Diploma in Nursing or equivalent and preferably at least 1 - 2 years of experience in conducting clinical trials in a hospital;
An effective team player who is able to take work under tight deadlines;
Registered with Singapore Nursing Board (SNB);
Perm / 2 years Mon-Fri (office hours) Sat (1/2 day);
6 Months Part-Time Mon-Thurs (5hr) & Fri (4 hours)
**Singaporean/PRs are welcome to apply!**
Interested applicants please send your detailed resume with photo attached To email@example.com or contact Priscilla @ 6220 6586 for more details.