Assist in accounts receivable function
Process cheques and GIRO payments
Uploading of data file for posting
Process invoices and close work order in Accpac
Perform monthly reconciliation for suppliers' statement of accounts
Any other duties as assigned
Minimum Diploma in Accountancy, LCCI or its equivalent
Proficient in Excel and familiar with Accpac preferred
Independent and responsible
Interested candidates, please send detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Handling full set of account
Performing Bank reconciliations, GST submissions, cash flow statements, audit schedules, income tax returns, investment transactions, membership data maintenance,
Assisting day-to-day counter duties, handling telephone enquiries,
Assist in social and sporting activities and other duties assigned from time to time.
Minimum NITEC Certificate in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent or GCE"O" Level and above or Diploma
Good communication and interpersonal skills
No work experience required
Proficient in Microsoft Office tools Interested parties please send in your detailed resume to email@example.com
($3000 + $500 allowance)
-To deliver excellent service through phone interactions with existing customers
-To identify cross sales opportunities with existing customers
-Responsible for building the business and deepening customer relationships through execution of effective telephone banking process
-Able to handle all customers in a professional and polite manner
-Diploma in any field
-Those with call center or from service/sales industry are encouraged to apply
- Possess good inter personal skills, high energy, confidence and courteous
-5 working days (include weekend): 2 am-11 am, 12 pm-8 pm rotational shift
-Strong command of spoken and written English
Interested applicants kindly SMS Pearl Lim at 8233 2845 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EA Personnel No: R1329863
EA License No: 11C4316
- Handle customers' inquires and complaints
- Promote loan products to walk-in customers to the bank
- Follow up with customers loan applications
- Carry out bank duties
- Min 'O' Level or 'N' Level or Diploma in any field required
- Knowledge in banking products will be preferred
- Comfortable in archiving sales target monthly
- Keen to join the banking industry, candidates with no experiences are welcome to apply too
Email me your resume @ email@example.com
Office number: 6273 1733 (During Office Hours)
To promote Unsecured Loan in the Bank
Assist in loan application process
Follow up with customers on applications status
Min GCE 'N' level / 'O' level / NITEC in any discipline
Sales experience will be advantage
Immediate starter is a plus!!!
Please kindly call Sharon @ 62731733 to arrange for an interview or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Min 18 years old
Able to working under minimum supervision
Able to communicate with Chinese speaking
No experience needed
Training will be provided
Interested Candidate can send your resume to email@example.com or call joesph at 85795828
Our Company is employing 4 account officer these time. No Experience needed, Training will be provided.
- Manage the account
- update according
- SIngaporean only
- Able to communicate with Chinese Customer.
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Min 'N' Level
We encourage candidates who are looking for a long term career to apply. Please call Ken at 83338733 or kindly send in your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
A renowned and established financial advisory firm is currently looking for:
MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATES ($1.5K TO $4K WITH COMMISSION)
• Managing & marketing of financial products and providing financial advises.
• Client building and development.
• Review and servicing of client’s financial portfolios.
• Comprehensive Training.
• A basic allowance between $1500 to $4000 plus commission, will be remunerated to tertiary graduates or mid career candidates who fulfill the requirements.
• JOINING BONUS FOR SELECTED CANDIDATES.
• Friendly and supportive working environment.
• Overseas trips will be awarded to candidates with proven sales results.
• Recognition will also be given to top performers in the company.
• Candidates with management potential will be given the opportunity in agency management.
• Become an entrepreneur.
* Subject to program terms and conditions.
• Strictly Singaporean only.
• Minimum age of 21 year old.
• A Degree in any field.
• Meticulous individuals with good interpersonal skills.
• A flair in languages and an ability to communicate with people at all levels.
• Enthusiastic, strong integrity, self-motivated and outgoing personality.
• Candidates without experiences are welcome.
If you meet the requirements, please send us a detailed resume in MS Word format to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Company Name: Advisors' Clique
Company Website: www.advisorsclique.com.sg/
Details as follows:-
1) GCE 'O' / 'N' LEVEL
2) BASIC ACCOUNTING KNOWLEDGE
3) PROVISION IN MS OFFICE
4) HANDLE BASIC HR/ ADMIN RELATED DUTIES
5) WELL VERSED IN UBS ACCOUNTING SYSTEM
6) FAST & COMPETENT WORKER
7) ABLE TO START WORK IMMED
8) MSIAN/PR/SPORE ONLY
Call 6570 8005 or email to email@example.com
Good working knowledge and understanding on the whole payroll cycle such as processing salaries, CPF contributions and CPF submissions
Handle medical leaves etc
Other adhoc duties as assigned
1 - 2 years of relevant experience
Able to start work immediately or short notice
To apply email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org